1. Take 1 cup of basmati rice. rinse it with water a couple of times.
2. Take a pot and add enough water to cook the rice. once the water comes to a boil, add 1/2 tsp of salt.
3. Cook the rice till it is 3/4th done. strain the rice and leave it aside.
4. Take a wide pan and add 1.5 tbsp of oil.
5. Add 1 tsp finely chopped garlic, 2 finely chopped green chilies, 1 large onion finely chopped. saute till the onions turn transparent.
6. Add 1 capsicum cut into wedges. also add 500 gms of mushrooms, cut into thick slices. saute the mushrooms for 2-3 mins.
7. Season it with 1/2 tsp of salt and some fresh pepper and saute.
8. Add 2 tsp of vinegar, 2 tsp of soy sauce, 2 tbsp schezwan paste.
9. Saute the mushrooms till they are well combined with the sauces.
10. The mushrooms are cooked well and the gravy is thickened, add the 3/4th cooked rice and mix well. be careful not to break the rice while mixing.
11. Finally, add spring onion greens and serve the mushroom fried rice hot.