1. Set water for boiling, add the soya chunks and boil for 2-3 minutes. strain the excess water, rinse with fresh water & squeeze the excess water from soy chunks.
2. Transfer the soy chunks to the mixing bowl, add cornflour, refined flour, ginger garlic paste, soy sauce, salt & pepper, mix and coat well.
3. Set oil in a pan on medium high heat, shallow fry the marinated soya chunks until crisp. remove it on an absorbent paper and keep aside for later use.
4. Set oil in a wok on high heat, add garlic, ginger and green chillies, sauté on a high heat for a minute, add spring onion bulbs and sauté for 30 seconds.
5. Add capsicum and bell peppers and sauté them for a minute keeping the flame high. add the soy sauce, red chilli sauce, ketchup, salt & pepper, sauté on high flame for a minute.
6. In a separate bowl mix 1 tbsp corn flour and 100 ml water. keep aside.
7. Add the water and cornflour mixture and cook until sauce thickens. add the fried soya beans and cook for 2-3 minutes, add vinegar and finish it by adding freshly chopped spring onion greens. serve hot as a party appetizer.