For fried cauliflower
1. In a bowl add cauliflower, salt, corn-starch and mix it properly.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil for frying in a kadai.
3. Then add these coated cauliflower in the prepared batter and deep fry in medium hot oil until golden brown and crispy.
4. Remove on an absorbent paper and keep aside for further use.
For the batter
5. In a bowl, add ginger-garlic paste, salt, refined flour, corn-starch or arrow root, black pepper powder, degi red chilli powder, water and mix to make flowy thick batter.
For the sauce
6. In a wok or kadai heat oil and add ginger, garlic saute for a minute.
7. Now add onion, capsicum, green chillies, celery and saute for 2 minutes.
8.Then add soy sauce, tomato ketchup, water, coriander leaves, spring onion and saute once and add corn-starch slurry mix and cook for semi thick sauce.
9. Now add the fried cauliflower in it and mix it once and serve hot or add the sauce in the serving plate and place the fried cauliflower on it and garnish with spring onion.