1. In a mixing bowl, add maida, cornflour, salt, pepper and water. mix to form a batter to deep-fry the chicken pieces.
2. Add chicken pieces to the batter.
3. Heat oil in a deep frying pan and deep-fry the chicken pieces until it is cooked. keep aside.
4. In another pan, heat oil, add finely chopped garlic cloves, red chilli, finely chopped onion and saute for a minute.
5. Add 1 cup of water, 4 tbsp of schezwan sauce, tomato sauce, salt, sugar.
6. Once the sauce thickens, add the fried chicken pieces and toss.
7. Add the celery leaves and spring onion and mix.
8. Remove from heat and serve hot as an appetizer.