1. Cut the fish into small cubes.
2. To this add salt, pepper, chilli powder, soy sauce, and mix everything. let it sit for 10 mins.
3. Crack an egg and separate the white and yolk.
4. To the fish, add the egg white and mix it in.
5. Add corn flour, and mix again.
6. Heat enough oil and fry the fish pieces in medium flame.
7. To a wide pan, add oil, garlic, ginger, and saute.
8. Now add onion wedges, capsicum wedges and saute for 2 mins.
9. Add vineger, soy sauce, chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, salt, pepper and mix it.
10. Now add chopped spring onions.
11. Pour some water to get saucy consistency.
12. Add some chilli powder and chopped red chillies and mix.
13. Finally add the fried fish and mix.
14. Top it with some spring onion greens and chilli fish is ready.