1. Heat the oil in a wok / kadhai on a high flame till it smokes.
2. Add the ginger, garlic and green chillies and sauté on a high flame for a few seconds.
3. Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
4. Add the capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for another minute.
5. Add the broccoli, carrots and baby corn and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
6. Add the schezuan sauce, tomato ketchup and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
7. Make cornflour slurry by adding 1 tbsp cornflour in 1 cup water.
8. Add the cornflour-water mixture and sugar, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
9. Garnish with spring onion greens and serve immediately with fried rice.