1. Take chicken cubes in a bowl. add 3 teaspoon cornflour, salt, pepper powder, 1 teaspoon soy sauce and little water and mix well.
2. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai. deep fry chicken cubes till golden and drain on absorbent paper.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick wok.
4. Cut spring onion bulbs into halves and finally chopped spring onion greens.
5. Add garlic, ginger and celery to the wok, mix and sauté well.
6. Add red chilli paste, mix and saute it further. add red chilli paste and remaining soy sauce and mix well.
7. Add half cup water, stir and cook till the sauce thickens.
8. Add spring onion bulbs and capsicum and mix well.
9. Add salt, pepper powder, mix well and cook for 2–3 minutes.
10. Take 1 tablespoon corn flour in a bowl. add sufficient water and mix well to make a lump free slurry.
11. Add celery to the wok, mix well and cook till the mixture thickens.
12. Add fried chicken, mix well and let it get heated through. switch off the heat.
13. Add half the spring onion greens and mix well.add vinegar and mix well.
14. Serve hot garnished with remaining spring onion greens.