1. Take 250 gms of minced chicken, add salt, pepper, 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste, 1 tsp of corn flour, 2 tsp of maida or all purpose flour and 1 egg. mix all these together and let it sit for 15 minutes.
2. To make gravy, take a sauce pan, add sesame oil, 1 small chopped onion, 1 inch of chopped ginger, chopped garlic cloves, 1 chopped green bell pepper, 1 chopped red bell pepper, some white and green spring onions and saute it together.
3. Now, add 2 tsp of vinegar, 2 tsp of soy sauce, 3 tsp of chili sauce, 2 tsp of tomato ketchup and quick stir with pepper.
4. Add 1.5 tsp of corn flour (dilute with water), little water.
5. Stir it well with salt till it thickens. gravy is ready.
6. Take a sauce pan, add oil, make minced chicken into balls and deep fry it in medium low flame.
7. Add the fried chicken balls to the gravy and let it simmer in gravy till it is coated.
Delicious chicken manchurian is ready to serve.