1. Wash, pat dry and cut the boneless chicken thighs into 1 inch bite sized pieces.
2. Marinate with the items indicated. mix well to coat the chicken. set aside for 30 minutes.
3. Chop the garlic, ginger and spring onion greens and slice the green chillies.
4. Make thick slices of onion and capsicum (green bell pepper).
5. To prepare the corn slurry, add 1 cup of water to 1.25 tbsp of corn starch. mix well and set aside.
6. Heat oil in a pan or skillet for deep frying. drop the battered chicken pieces side by side in hot oil to ensure they do not overcrowd the pan.
7. Fry these in hot oil on medium heat till light brown. this should take around 4-5 minutes. repeat for the next batch.
8. Now heat oil and add the chopped garlic. give a stir and add the chopped ginger. fry on high heat for 15 seconds and then add the sliced green chillies. fry on high heat for another 30 seconds. now add the thick sliced onions, mix and fry for 30 seconds.
9. Add the sliced capsicum / peppers, mix and continue to fry for 1 minute.
10. Add all the sauces, mix and stir fry 1 minute on high heat.
11. Add the fried chicken pieces, give a stir and continue to stir fry on high heat for 1 minute and then add the corn slurry.
12. Give a mix and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes till the sauce thickens and forms a thick gravy.
13. Garnish with spring onion greens and mix for 30 seconds. serve with noodles or fried rice.