1. Take 1 cup of maida, 1/4 cup of besan, 1/2 tsp of carom seeds, 1/3 tsp of salt, 2 tbsp of oil in a bowl, and mix well.
2. Add water and prepare a stiff dough. cover and leave it for 20 minutes to set.
3. After 20 minutes, knead the dough a little and divide it into lumps.
4. Take a dough lump and roll out a thin sheet. prick the sheet with a fork to avoid it from puffing.
5. Take 2 dough lumps, combine them, and roll out a big sheet. prick the sheet with a fork and cut out small circles from it using a box.
6. Fry both mini and big pakwans in medium hot oil over the low-medium flame till turn crispy and crunchy.
7. Take 4 medium-sized boiled potatoes and mash them.
8. Mix 1 chopped tomato, 2 green chilies, 1 inch grated ginger, 1/2 tsp salt, black salt, 1/2 tsp crushed red chili, 1/4 tsp amchur, 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1-2 tbsp green coriander leaves and mix well.
9. Spread a layer of potato stuffing over pakwans. add curd, green coriander chutney, sweet chutney, black salt, cumin powder, green coriander, and sev.
10. Pakwan chaat is ready to be served.