1. In a frying pan, add 2 tbsp butter and let it melt.
2. Add 1/2 cup sliced onion and sauté until translucent.
3. Add 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp crushed black pepper and 1 tsp freshly chopped coriander leaves, mix well and set aside.
5. In a bowl, add 4 eggs, 1/2 tbsp water, 1/2 tsp salt, whisk well and set aside.
6. In frying pan, add 1 tbsp butter and let it melt.
7. Now add whisked eggs and cook on low flame for 3-4 minutes.
8. In the center, add grated cheese as required, sauted mushroom & onions, again some grated cheese and fold both sides one by one.
9. On top add more grated cheese, some chopped green onion leaves and crushed black pepper to taste.
10. Cover and cook on low flame for 1-2 minutes or until cheese melts and serve!