1. Cut 5 button mushrooms into thin slices and 1 green onion into small pieces.
2. In a bowl, crack in 2 eggs, spoon in 2 tbsp milk, season with salt and ground white pepper to taste. use a fork to beat the ingredients until combined.
3. In a frying pan on medium high heat, pour in 1 tbsp cooking oil.
4. Once the cooking oil is hot, stir in the sliced mushrooms, season with salt and ground white pepper to taste. stir-fry until mushrooms are cooked for about 3 to 4 minutes.
5. Transfer the stir fried mushrooms into a dish and set aside.
6. In another pan on low heat, heat 1 tbsp cooking oil and melt 1 tsp butter.
7. Once the cooking oil is hot and the butter has melted, pour in the eggs mixture.
8. Place 1 slice of cheddar cheese onto the eggs.
9. Once the eggs mixture is almost cooked, place the stir fried mushrooms onto just half of the omelette.
10. Using a spatula fold the mushroom omelette in half. continue frying the omelette until cooked for about 1 to 2 minutes.
11. Transfer the mushroom omelette into a serving plate, garnish with chopped green onion and serve. enjoy!
You can use any cheese of your choice. cheddar cheese slice is used in this recipe.