1. In a jug, add 3 eggs, 1 tbsp water, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder and 1/4 tsp salt, whisk well and set aside.
2. In a frying pan, add 1/2 tsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp crushed garlic and 1 cup chopped spinach, sauté for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add 1 pinch salt, mix well then set aside.
4. In a frying pan, add 1 tsp butter and let it melt. add the omelette mixture and spread it. cover and cook on low flame for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add cooked spinach, feta cheese, 1/4 tsp crushed black pepper and fold. cover and cook on low flame for 1 more minute.