1. In a hand chopper, add 2 tomatoes, 2 green chillies, 1 onion and chop it till it gets coarsely grinded.
2. Then add 1 tsp salt, 3 tbsp tomato ketchup. mix well and keep aside.
3. Salsa is ready!
For capsicum rings
4. Cut 2 capsicums into rings. remove the seeds and the white portion in the centre of the capsicum ring.
5. In a bowl, add 1 cup soda / sparking water and 3/4 cup maida / all purpose flour (add maida few tablespoons at a time). mix using a fork and make a thick batter.
6. Dip capsicum rings in the maida-soda batter and fry on medium hot oil.
7. Take the onion rings out once cooked and crisp.
8. Serve hot with prepared salsa.
Fry the capsicum rings only before you want to serve else they will become soggy.