1. In saucepan, add potatoes, water and bring it to boil. cover and boil until tender (approx. 15-20 minutes) then strain.
2. In bowl, add boiled potatoes and mash well.
3. Add mutton mince, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, salt, fried onion, green chili, fresh coriander leaves, mint leaves and mix well until combined.
4. Grease hands with oil. take a mixture and make kababs of equal sizes (makes 12-13) and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Dip into beaten eggs then coat in breadcrumbs.
6. In frying pan, heat cooking oil and fry kabab from both sides until golden brown.