1. Heat water in a pan add almonds, cashew nuts, melon seeds, poppy seeds, cook it for 15 minutes then put it in to the blender and make a fine paste along with fried onions, keep it a side,
2. Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, whole garam masala, green chilly, ginger garlic paste, saute it.
3. Add tomato puree, cook it for few minutes, then add prepared nuts paste.
4. Add cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric, chilly powder, mix it well.
5. Add curd, cook this for few minutes then add the king prawns, crushed pepper, lime juice. put the lid on and let it cook for 2 minutes.
6. Then add garam masala powder, mix it well and cook for few minutes then switch off the flame.