1. Put the prawns in a bowl. add salt, lemon juice and 1 ½ tablespoon ginger garlic paste. keep aside to marinate.
2. Heat oil in a pan. add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and gram flour and sauté for a minute. turn off the heat. add yogurt, remaining ginger garlic paste and salt and mix well.
3. Transfer the mixture into a bowl. add prawns and mix well. keep aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Preheat an oven at 250 degree celcius.
5. Arrange the marinated prawns on a baking tray and bake in a preheated oven for 8 – 10 minutes.
6. Serve hot.