1. In a bowl place fish fillets, add salt, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, turmeric and rub it evenly on each side of the fish and marinate for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry marinated fish each side for 2 to 3 minutes on medium low flame and take it out. set aside.
3. For gravy in a pan heat oil, add curry leaves, cumin seeds and sauté for a minute. then add onion and cook until onion is light brown in color.
4. Add ginger garlic paste and cook for two minutes. then add tomato puree and cook until oil appears.
5. Then add green chilies, red chili powder, chili flakes, salt, turmeric, cumin powder, coriander powder and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. add yogurt, water and let it cook for 5 more minutes.
6. Lastly add nigella seeds, fenugreek seeds and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Now add fried fish in your gravy, mix it gently and cover the lid. let it simmer on low flame for 5 minutes.
8. Dish out and garnish it with coriander and green chilies. your tasty fish curry is ready to serve. enjoy.
This recipe serves 4 people.