1. Coat the fish fillet with lime juice and salt.
2. Fry fish in pan for 2-3 minutes then remove from heat.
3. Fry thinly sliced onions in pan until golden brown and remove from heat.
4. Add another batch of thinly sliced onions along with cloves, cardamom, cinnamon stick, pepper, and onion paste. fry until brown.
5. Stir in green chili, garlic, and ginger paste. also add coriander and salt to taste.
6. Mix in plain yogurt and sauté for 8-10 minutes on medium high heat.
7. Stir in cashew and golden raisin paste. add a splash of water.
8. Sauté for another 5 minutes on medium high heat.
9. Pour water and bring to a simmer.
10. Place the fish fillet back into the pan and sprinkle fried onions.
11. Finish off with green chilies, ghee, and garam masala.
12. Ready to enjoy!