1. In a mixing bowl, add fish sliced, add salt to taste, ginger garlic paste, lemon juice, mustard oil,
Kasuri methi, asafoetida mix everything well and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
For second marination
2. In the same bowl, add degi mirch powder, curd, rice flour, gram flour, carom seeds mix
Everything well and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a kadai, once its hot deep fry the marinated fish till nicely done.
For fish tikka satye
4. Heat oil in a grill pan, skewer the marinated fish in a satye stick and grill nicely till crisp golden
5. Drain and place on a absorbed paper.
6. Garnish with onion rings, lemon wedge and coriander sprig.
This recipe serves 4 people.