1. Take a pressure cooker add oil, onion, salt and cook till the onions are brown in colour. then add ginger garlic paste, turmeric and mix well. now add mutton.
2. Add little water, coriander powder, red chilli powder, mix well and close it with the lid and cook till mutton is tender.
3. Now for the achari powder take a pan add methi seeds, mustard seeds, jeera, kalonji, saunf, chironji, til, and mix everything well till they are fried and then blend them.
4. Take the same pan add oil, cumin seeds, methi seeds, kalonji, blended paste, cook it the oil starts to seperate. add the gravy of lamb which was cooked in the pressure cooker and let it cook.
5. Now once sauce is thick, add mutton, salt, curd and mix well and cook for 10 mins in slow flame, add sugar (this is optional).
6. Finally add coriander leaves, chillies, ginger juliennes, lemon.