1. Take the mixed meat / turkey. to this add 1 tsp salt, 1 tsp red chili powder, 1.5 tsp fennel powder, 1/2 tsp ginger powder, 1/4 tsp black cardamom powder, 1/4 tsp garam masala powder, 1 whole black cardamom crushed (without cover), 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
2. Mix together all the spices in the minced meat to have a smooth paste. take care that no spice lumps are left. when all spices are mixed into the minced meat it changes color.
3. Then take 1 tsp mustard oil in the same plate in which you are mixing the minced meat and spices. rub a little oil on your fingers and take one inch diameter ball of minced meat. gently press this ball between your palm and fingers giving it a cylindrical kabab shape.
4. Take wok and put 5 tbsp of mustard oil and heat it. cool it a little and then add a pinch of asafetida and 2 tsp red chilly powder and little water so that chill powder does not burn.
5. Add 1 more tsp red chili powder, 1 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp garam masala powder, 1/2 tsp ginger powder, 2 tsp fennel powder, 1/4 tsp black cardamom powder. mix well and then add 2 glasses of water for making curry.
6. Once this curry comes to a boil add the minced meat kababs to it. let it boil for 25-30 mins on simmer stirring every few minutes. the curry reduces and the kababs become soft.
7. Then add one green cardamom and 3-4 cloves after little grinding. boil for another 5 mins and the dish is ready.