1.Take chicken liver in bowl, add water and clean and cut in small pieces and keep it aside.
2.Take mutton keema in bowl, add water, mix well and keep it aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan; add cumin seeds and sauté till it splutters.
4. Add chopped onion, mix well and sauté for 5-6 mins or till onions become brown in color.
5. Add chopped ginger and garlic, mix well and sauté for 2-3 mins or till garlic is light brown in color.
6. Add chopped green chillies, mix well and sauté for 1 minute.
7. Add chopped tomatoes, mix well and sauté for 1 minute.
8. Add salt, mix well and sauté for 2 minutes.
9. Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and garam masala powder, mix well and sauté for 4-5 mins.
10. Add keema and kaleji, mix well and sauté for 15 mins. stir continuously.
11. Remove in serving bowl, garnish with mint sprig and serve hot with lemon, green chilli and pav.