1. Blanch the palak leaves by adding the palak to boiling water. cook for 2 mins and turn off the flame. allow the palak to stand in the hot water for another 3 mins. transfer to cold water to arrest the cooking process. transfer the leaves to the blender and blend it to a fine paste. keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a pan add the whole spices namely bay leaf , cloves and cinnamon .
3. Add the onions and fry till slightly golden. add the ginger garlic paste and then add the dry spices.
4. Fry the spices for 10 seconds and add the chopped tomatoes. cook the tomatoes till they are done.
5. Close the lid and cook the tomatoes till they form a thick masala. add the chicken pieces.
6. Cook the chicken with lid closed till they are cooked upto 80 percent.
7. Now add the palak paste to the chicken. cook for about 5 mins without lid.
8. Add the garam masala and kasuri methi powder.
9. Add fresh cream and nutmeg powder .
10. Cook for a minute on low flame and the super delicious palak chicken is reach to serve.