1. Clean and cut the chicken into small pieces. wash and keep it in a colander to drain.
2. Chop the coriander leaves and set it aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan. add the ginger garlic paste and fry on low heat for 1-2 minutes.
4. Now add the chicken pieces and mix & fry on high heat for 2 mins till the color changes.
5. Add the turmeric powder and salt and mix & fry on medium heat for 2-3 mins till little browned.
6. Cover & cook on low heat for around 20 mins till the chicken is nearly tender. you can remove lid once half way, give a stir and cover it again.
7. Now add all the spice powders, give a mix and fry on medium heat for 3-4 mins till the spices are cooked & the chicken pieces are browned.
8. Now add the tomato ketchup, give a mix and continue to fry on medium heat for 3-4 mins till it coats the chicken and is browned.
9. Lastly, garnish with chopped coriander leaves, mix and and serve hot.