1. Boil and de-shell the eggs.
2. Heat butter in a utensil and fry eggs till light brown colour, remove and set side.
3. Heat remaining butter and saute onions, tomatoes and cashew nuts for 3 minutes.
4. Add turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder ans coriander powder and saute for 2 minutes.
5. Cool the mixture and grind into smooth paste using little water (try to make it thick paste other wise the masala will be runny).
6. Heat the remaining batch of butter. add cloves, cinnamon, cloves and saute for 30 seconds.
7. Add the ginger-garlic paste and saute for 1 minute.
8. Add the blended tomato - onion mixture along with the residual water of the masala. cook for 5 minutes.
9. Add kasuri methi and the eggs. give a quick stir. cover the lid and cook for 2 minutes.
10. Finish it off by drizzling fresh cream and chopped coriander leaves.
11. Serve with hot rotis or rice. enjoy!