1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. add cumin seeds and dry red chillies and sauté till cumin seeds are splutter.
2. Add chopped onion, mix well and sauté till onion are light brown.
3. Mean while cut paneer into batons size and keep it aside.
4. Add ginger and garlic into the pan and mix well.
5. Add green chilli slit and tomato sauce, mix well and cook for 1 minute.
6. Add coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, black pepper crushed and salt, mix well and sauté for 1 minute.
7. Add onion, tomato, green capsicum, red bell pepper and yellow bell pepper to the pan and toss for 2 minute.
8. Add vinegar and paneer and mix well.
9. Add coriander leaves and mix well.
10. Remove in serving bowl, garnish with coriander leaves and green chilli and serve hot.