1. Heat sufficient oil in a kadai.
2. Combine gram flour, yogurt, ginger-garlic paste, 1 tablespoon coriander leaves, carom seeds, chilli powder and salt in a bowl. add some water and whisk to make a semi-thick and smooth batter.
3. Put cottage cheese cubes to the batter and mix well.
4. Put the cottage cheese cubes in hot oil and deep-fry till golden brown and crisp. drain on absorbent paper and sprinkle some chaat masala on top.
5. Place pakoras on one side of a serving platter, place onion rings and lemon slice and mint sprig on the other side.
6. Garnish with some coriander leaves and serve hot with green chutney.