1. To make lavender iced blue tea, take half cup sugar in a pan, half cup water and add 1 teaspoon of lavender tea. bring it to boil and let it boil till the sugar melts.
2. Switch off the flame and let it sit for 30 minutes. in a glass strain the mixture.
3. To make blue matcha, take a glass of 50 ml warm water and add half teaspoon of blue matcha and two teaspoons of sugar. blend it well and strain this in another cup.
4. In a separate glass, add 120 ml milk and 25 ml lavender syrup. froth together.
5. Take 1 tsp of dried lavender, light it, and put your final tea mug on top. let smoke come into the glass.
6. In your final glass add milk, ice, and pour blue tea over the top.
Note: optional to top it with lavender!!