1. In a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese and sugar. using an electric mixer, whisk on high until sugar dissolves.
2. Slowly add milk in 3 batches to the cream cheese mixture and continue beating until foamy and blended.
3. In a separate bowl, add heavy cream and whisk until it reaches medium peak consistency. careful not to overwhip. you don’t want it to be too thick!
4. Add cream cheese into whipped cream. mix until foamy and well incorporated. add a pinch of salt.
5. Top any beverage you like. enjoy!!
1. You can store this for 3-4 days in the fridge. make sure to whisk it to re-introduce air back to the mixture.
2. This recipe serves 2
Cheese foam is best enjoyed by not mixing it with the drink. tilt your cup to about 40 degrees then take a sip! this will allow you to both taste the cheese foam and your drink at the same time. you can also stir it once you’re halfway done with your drink! makes a big difference ☺️