1. Mix all the dry ingredients with paneer. then add water little by little to make a thick coating over paneer.
2. Deep/shallow fry the paneer in medium high heat until golden brown.
3. In a pan, add oil,garlic, ginger & saute until nice aroma. then add green chillies,spring onion whites & saute.
4. Saute the onion,capsicum for 30 secs on medium heat.
5. Add soya sauce,green chilli sauce,red chilli sauce,pepper powder.
Then add ½ cup water & simmer.
6.Then add vinegar,sugar,2 tsp spring onion greens & mix.add fried paneer & mix well. then add cornflour slurry,toss & switch off the flame. the sauce thickens to coat each paneer piece.
7. Garnish with spring onion greens.
Serve it immediately!!!
1. No salt added as i am using 2 tsp dark soya sauce which has enough salt for 220gms paneer.but you can adjust accordingly by tasting.
2. Adjust the consistency by adding water if you want gravy consistency instead of dry starter.
3. If you want to serve this as a party starter, then fry the paneer once, drain & keep aside.prepare sauce.while serving, fry the paneer again until crisp & heat the sauce,toss & serve immediately.paneer (usually store-bought)tends to become soggy as it cools!