1 . Add milk in a pan and heat on medium flame until it gets 4 - 5 boils.
2. Meanwhile in a mixture jar , add cashews, pistachios, rose petals and cardamoms and make a powder ( don't make it super fine ).
3. Also grind the almond coursely using little milk. also put kesar / saffron in the small bowl and add 1 tbsp of hot milk, mix and keep aside.
4. After 4 - 5 boils, add cashews pistachios powder and mix for 2 minutes . later add almonds and continue stirring.
5. Now add saffron milk into this.
6. After 5 minutes, milk becomes thicker in consistency now add sugar as per your taste. again boil for next 3-4 minutes with stirring continuously.
7. Now the badam kesar dudh is ready, you can enjoy this hot/ cold with garnish of chopped almonds and some saffron stands!!