1. To a large bowl, add ragi flour, atta, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder, salt and baking powder. mix everything.
2. Add jaggery powder and mix.
3. Add ghee and using your fingers, mix and rub the butter with the flour mixture until all the butter is well combined with the mixture.
4. Add milk as required and prepare a dough.
5. Keep the dough aside for 15 min and preheat oven at 180 degree.
6. Roll the dough and cut the cookies in circles using cookie cutter.
7. Place these on a baking tray on a parchment paper.
8. Bake for 12-14 min and enjoy these with tea.
Note: serves 2