1. Take minced chicken in a big bowl and add all other ingredients.
2. Mix all the ingredients together.
3. Make small kofta balls.then shallow fry the koftas in oil and keep aside
4. In a kadahi, heat and add bay leaf, cinnamon and cloves. as they brown up add ginger-garlic paste.
5. Add onion and cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add tomato puree, chilli powder and coriander powder. cook for 10-15 minutes.
7. Then add yogurt or cream mix it and add koftas, boil it for 2-3 minutes. garnish with coriander leaves.