1. Wash and pat dry spinach leaves. also, dry roast walnuts and take them out on a plate to cool.
2. In a blender, finely chop garlic and roasted walnuts to get a coarse mix.
3. Now add spinach leaves, oil, feta cheese, salt and pepper. grind for a smooth paste. squeeze some lemon juice. check for seasoning and done.
4. For the pasta, boil and strain fusilli or any pasta till done (for around 15 minutes).
5. Heat some oil in a pan and add chopped broccoli, peas and french beans.
6. Add some salt, cover and allow veggies to cook for around 3-4 minutes till they turn soft.
7. Now add cooked pasta and pesto, mix well. adjust seasoning. garnish with shredded feta cheese. serve hot.