1. Preheat the oven at 175 degrees celsius and line a square tin with parchment paper.
2. In a blender, crush some oreos and keep them aside.
3. In a bowl, add hot melted butter and oil. beat together with sugar for a minute till sugar completely dissolves. make sure to not let butter cool down while mixing.
4. Now add egg and vanilla essence. beat for 1-2 minutes till the mixture turns creamy and color starts getting pale.
5. Now sieve flour, cocoa powder and salt in small batches and fold with the wet mixture. also add crushed oreos.
6. Transfer this batter into lined square tin. place oreo biscuits on top.
7. Bake in the oven for about 17-19 minutes, or till a toothpick comes out clean. after 15 minutes, keep an eye out.
8. Cool them for a few minutes to allow them to turn harder. slice them and enjoy.
1. Make sure to beat sugar with hot melted butter, do not let it cool down.
2. Use caster sugar if possible. if using granulated sugar, grind it first.
3. Beating the egg for a minute or 2 is important to create that shiny texture.
4. Avoid overbeating the dry ingredients otherwise brownie will turn out really hard.
5. Keep an eye on the baking time, it shouldn’t be under or over baked. ideal texture of brownie is that a toothpick inserted should come out with few moist crumbs to get those perfect fudge brownies.
6. Allow them to cool down after baking as brownie harden up a bit while cooling.