1. Roast sweet potato till they turn soft and mushy. grate and keep aside. in a bowl, add saffron strands in warm milk.
2. Take a wok and heat some ghee.
3. Add in grated sweet potato.
4. Next, add milk and sugar. mix everything well and cook on low flame for 10-12 minutes.
5. Next, add ground almond and milk powder. add some saffron milk too. saute for few minutes till the mixture gets glossy and thick.
6. Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool.
7. Knead for 2 to 3 minutes to form a soft dough. shape them into pedas and garnish with nuts.