1. Preheat oven to 177 degrees.
2. Crush pistachios and keep aside.
3. In a bowl, add dry ingredients- flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. In another bowl, whisk together butter and sugar till nice and fluffy.
5. Add an egg, vanilla extract, green color and cream. mix well.
6. Combine dry ingredients in this bowl and mix everything well.
7. Add milk and combine well. fold in crushed pistachios.
8. Scoop out the batter into lined muffin tray and bake for about 20-22 minutes. cool and serve.