1. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. add ginger and sauté for 15 seconds.
2. Add garlic, mix and sauté till garlic turns golden brown. add onions, mix and sauté till they turn golden brown.
3. Add green chillies and mix. add cumin powder, turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder, mix and sauté till the oil leaves the sides of the pan.
4. Add the soya granules alongwith the milk and mix well. add salt and mix.
5. Add garam masala powder, mix and cook for 3-4 minutes. add green peas, coriander leaves and lemon juice and mix well.
6. Cut lemon into wedges.
7. Garnish with lemon wedges and some coriander leaves. serve hot with multigrain bread slices.