1. Combine the kabuli chana, mint leaves and green chillies and blend in a mixer to a coarse mixture without using water.
2. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Divide the mixture into 16 equal portions and shape them into round flat tikkis (approx. 2" diameter).
4. Grease a non-stick tava / griddle with ¼ tsp of oil.
5.Cook 8 tikkis using 1½ tsp of oil till the tikkis turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
6. Repeat step 5 to make one more batch of tikkis. serve hot with green chutney.
1. 1 Cup of raw kabuli chana (white chick peas) gives 2½ cups soaked and boiled kabuli chana (white chick peas).
2. The quantity mentioned in this recipe can make upto 16 tikkis.