1. Soak the chana overnight, pressure cook & keep aside.
2. First, blanch the tomatoes, remove the skin and puree it.
3. Now add 1.5 tablespoons of oil in a pan.
4. Add the cinnamon, clove, cardamom and cumin seeds
5. Then, add the chopped onions and green chilli.
6. Once the onions turn brown add ginger garlic paste and cooked chana. mix them well.
7. Now add turmeric powder, chilli powder, and channa masala,
8. Add some salt and then the tomato puree.
9. Add enough water to cover the channa masala
10. Now transfer the mixture into a pressure cooker and cook for 2 or 3 whistles.
11. Transfer to a container and garnish it with coriander leaves.