1. Wash the lobia and soak in enough water for 6-8 hours.
2. Drain the water and add it in a pressure cooker along with 2 cups of water. pressure cook until lobia is softened.
3. Heat oil in a karahi. when the oil is hot, add mustard seeds and fry until they start to crackle.
4. Add fenugreek seeds and onion paste, add fry until they change color.
5. Now add ginger garlic paste and fry for a minute.
6. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 to 6 minutes.
7. Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, kashmiri red chilli powder and cook for 3-4 minutes or until oil separates from the sides.
8. Now add lobia along with the water and adjust the salt. also adjust water and cook for 10-12 minutes.
9. Add garam masala, green chillies, lemon juice and mix well.
10. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and serve hot with rice or paratha.