1. Soak urad dal in water for 2-3 hours and strain water from it.
2. Take this dal in a blender, add salt and make a fine paste.
3. Take this in a bowl and add sooji / rava, wheat flour and mix it to make a tight dough without adding any water.
4. Also add little oil and knead it nicely to make smooth dough, then keep it aside for 5 minutes for resting.
5. Make small dumplings and roll it in small puris.
6. Deep fry them in hot oil and take them out on a tissue paper once they turn golden in color.
7. Nice crispy urad dal puris are ready to be served with any curry.