1. Take a pan and add some to it besan and dry roast it along with some red chili powder, turmeric powder, and coriander powder. mix everything and roast it for some time. once it turns aromatic, take out the mixture in a bowl.
2. Now add the roasted besan in a bowl and then add some chopped onions, some roasted coriander powder, some cumin seeds, saunf, chopped green chilies, chopped ginger, and some amchur powder. finally add some ratlami sev powder and mix everything well along with some salt and ghee for binding.
3. Take some wheat flour and knead it into a dough with water and salt.
4. Then cut the dough into pieces to make parathas. take a piece to flatten it with the help of your hand and then put a generous amount of besan mixture in the middle of the flattened paratha and then wrap it from all the sides.
5. Now dust some wheat flour and then flatten the dough with the help of your hand to get a nice paratha shape and then use a roller to roll out the besan ka paratha with gentle hands.
6. Take a tawa and put it on the flame. let it become hot for some time.
7. Then add the besan ka paratha onto the tawa. once it is cooked from one side flip it to another side. put some ghee on the cooked side and then repeat this on the other side. your crispy besan parantha is ready.
8. Serve it hot along with hot tea and relish your breakfast.
This recipe serves 2 people.