1. Take whole wheat flour in a bowl. add salt, ghee, 1 cup water and knead to soft dough. cover with a moist muslin cloth and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan. add cumin seeds and once they start to change the color, add garlic, ginger and sauté for 30 seconds.
3. Add onion and sauté till translucent. add green chillies and mix well.
4. Add green chana, turmeric powder, salt and mix well. mash the mixture well.
5. Add potato, coriander leaves, garam masala powder and mix well. take the pan off the heat and allow the mixture to cool a bit.
6. Divide the dough and mixture into equal portions. roll the dough into balls and make a cavity in the centre. stuff a generous portion of the potato mixture and bring the edges together. seal properly and flatten.
7. Dust some whole wheat flour on the surface and roll into a thick disk.
8. Heat a non-stick tawa. place the prepared paranthas and cook till underside is golden brown.
9. Flip and cook the other side till it turns golden brown. drizzle ghee and cook till both the sides are crisp.
10. Serve hot with tomato ketchup.