1. Heat the butter in a non-stick pan, add the hara chana, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
2. Add the salt and chaat masala, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 1 minute.
3. Add the coriander leaves and green chillies, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
4. For serving, place a portion of the chana in a serving bowl, top it with 2 tbsp coriander leavess 1 tbsp onion, 1 tbsp tomatoes, ½ tsp green chillies, ½ tsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp sev, 1 tbsp crushed papadis and a pinch of black salt and toss well.
5. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more servings. serve immediately.
This recipe serves 4 people.