1. Dry roast 1/2 cup of gram flour till light brown colour and keep aside.
2. Take a wide saucepan, add 3 tsp of oil, 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds, 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds, 1 chopped onion, 4 chopped garlic, 2 chopped green chilies, 1/4 tsp of asafoetida powder and saute it for 8 minutes.
3. Once onions are transparent, add 2 capsicum and saute it for 2 minutes.
4. Now, add 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp of chili powder, 1 tsp of salt and mix it well with water.
5. Close & cook for about 8 minutes on medium flame till the vegetables are nice and tender.
6. Reduce the flame to low. add roasted gram flour gradually. add little at a time else it becomes lumpy.
7. Increase the flame to medium. make sure gram flour coats the vegetable. season it with a little salt.
8. Squeeze the juice of a lemon and garnish with chopped coriander leaves. capsicum bhaji is ready.