1. Add water in a pressure cooker and immerse a tin of condensed milk in it.
2. Cover and cook for 2 whistles on medium flame.
3. Meanwhile, heat milk in a deep-bottomed heavy kadhai. add dates and cook till it begins to change its color and reduces.
4. Add in crushed cardamom pods, allow to cook on simmer for 3-4 minutes and add in sugar, stir until the sugar begins to melt in.
5. Add the cooked condensed milk, mix well and cook till the milk begins to thicken.
6. Heat 2 tbsp ghee in another pan, add in chironji and roast till fragrant.
7. Add in raisins, pistachios, almonds and cashews. roast till they begin to turn slightly brown.
8. Add in the seviyan and begin to roast till they turn brown.
9. Add in dessicated coconut and roast till fragrant.
10. Add in the seviyan and dry fruit mixture to the milk, mix well and cook till it comes to boil and thickens.
11. Garnish with dry fruits and saffron, serve hot.