1. Take a bowl, add maida / all purpose flour, salt and egg.
2. Dissolve sugar in milk. and pour it to the flour.
3. Add oil to the flour and start kneading it for atleast 5 minutes.
4. Close it and let it sit for an hour.
5. Again knead it for a minute.
6. Take a small ball of dough and fold it inside.
7. Pour oil into the kneaded dough. soak the dough balls in oil for 2 hours.
8. Dust flour on a flat surface and start rolling the dough till it becomes very thin.
9. Keep it in between three fingers and roll it around.
10. Now flatten it by your palm and roll the dough.
11. Heat a tawa and start cooking the parotta on both the sides by adding oil.
12. Fluff it up by gently beating the parottas. soft and tasty parotta is ready to serve!