1. Take a bowl add maida, salt, mix well then add water and make into soft dough. let it rest for 5 minutes. take the rested dough, knead well for 2 minutes then rest it again for 5 minutes.
2. Now take the rested dough, divide into equal portions and make small balls by applying oil to hands and keep aside for 3-4 minutes.
3. Now take the rested balls and flatten the dough by applying oil on the base and make into thin sheets and apply on top of the sheet and sprinkle flour and fold as shown in the video and rest for 2-3 minutes.
4. Now take the rested folded dough and roll like chapati and cook on both the sides by applying oil.
5. Remove the parantha from tawa and with both the hands just push the paratha with both the hands so that the layers comes out.